Friday, April 29, 2011

Muse.

Periodically I find a vibration of how it feels to be whole and complete. And for a moment, just a moment, I go with it. I lose the world and all of the little doubts in my head. I listen only to what is good and it seems like nothing can go wrong. Everything is aligned for that moment and I close my eyes in bliss.

I find I am most inspired in these moments; to be myself and not give a shit what anyone thinks. I feel connected. Life is good. Love is here. I am whole.

And this moment, right now, is one of them. Sitting in my bathtub, warmth in my heart, toes wrinkling. Listening to Metric sing as I agree, "Everybody everybody just wanna fall in love. Everybody everybody just wanna play the lead." These moments inspire me to live life to the fullest every day.

It’s yoga, it’s music, it’s love that brings me here. Funny how I lose these things first when I’m off balance. Must remember that for next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment