Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties" -Nietzche

Funny how some things sometimes just...work.
Throughout my life I have met people pivotal in developing who I am; people who I connected with on a level that was beyond words. Even before I knew who my true self was, I was able to just be myself with these people. And these relationships became milestones in my life. The glimpses of myself I saw when I was around them allowed me to see that it was possible for things to be natural.
It's even more amazing now that I feel free and my true self most of the time, because I can be truly present with such friends on a whole other level. I appreciate it in a whole new way because I now see how pivotal it is when you meet someone like that. And what’s great is that these friendships become more frequent the more self-expressed I become, yet the impact never diminishes.

Thank you world for sending me precious friends who are beautiful, inspiring, and one in a million. I am forever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment