Monday, March 21, 2011

a new day.

It’s funny what happens when you take people off a pedestal. They suddenly become people again, and you become your true self. All values become clear again. Everything falls into place. And the great big space that person used to take up in your life isn’t filled with anger or sadness or regret. It’s just filled with space. One large enough for only happiness and love to fill.
So this week I take on a little experiment. What it is, you will find out next week- but all I know is it will make me see what is truly possible when I am living life to the fullest. Because sometimes the only thing that gets you out of a funk where nothing is going your way is to hang out with the most awesome people you know. And I’m lucky to know a lot of awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment