Saturday, July 16, 2011

Point to somewhere on the map. Get in your car and drive.

Sometimes vacations work out your mind the way a good yoga class works your body. I started off this vacation with an epic weekend- filled with so much laughter, new friends, and photos that it was an adjustment coming down. A week of nothing on the agenda in a city that wasn’t my own seemed less like a treat and more like boredom. And I embraced more iPad games than scenic sightseeing for a few days.

After working through all of the ‘brain kinks’ I carried with me on the start of this vacation, I feel ready to start the next chapter. I’m starting to realize that I work better with a goal in mind- as proven by the motivation I had starting this blog. So my next project is underway. Because when you can’t get unstuck from where you are, choose a new place to go and it will always take you in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment